By default, Switch Center alerts when specific threshold values has been reached on specific switches ports. There are some cases that the thresholds values need to be changed for managing and adjusting specific network events. Switch Center threshold alerts includes specific ports thresholds and specific ports filters that can be set upon network administration needs.
These are the required settings to select specific network threshold options:
1. From the main menu select the Options >> Settings screen and click on the Alerts icon.
2. From the Scanning Options section, enable automatic scanning of real-time alerts and click over it.
3. Select the Threshold Options tab and set the preferred network threshold options.
4. Click the OK button to save the threshold alerts options.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen to save your settings.