By default, Switch Center alerts about network switches state up and down only. There are some cases that more alerting options are needed for managing network operational status. Switch Center can alert about additional network states including network switches alerts options and network nodes alerts options that can be selected upon network administration needs.
These are the required settings to enable additional network state options:
1. From the main menu select the Options >> Settings screen and click on the Alerts icon.
2. From the Scanning Options section, enable automatic scanning of real-time alerts and click over it.
3. Select the State Options tab and set the preferred network state options.
4. Click the OK button to save the state alerts options.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen to save your settings.