By default, Switch Center is trying to discover network switches, by using SNMP protocol queries, to the default gateway that configured on the platform that runs the software and to the network segments that connected directly to network cards on Switch Center platform. There are some cases that specific configuration is needed to direct Switch Center to the network switches addresses.
These are the required settings to enable switches discovery from specific network pools:
1. From the main menu select the Options >> Settings screen and click on the Switches icon.
2. From the Discovery Options section, enable switches discovery from remote networks and click over it.
3. Set the preferred network address pools in Class-C segments by using the Add button.
4. Click the OK button to save switches networks addresses.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen to save your settings.