Switch Center enables specific permissions configuration for remote users. This feature is useful for viewing and controlling Switch Center, by multiple network administrators and operators with different levels of control.
These are the required steps to set specific user permissions:
1. From the main menu select the Options >> Settings screen and click on the Access icon.
2. From the Users Options section add a new user by clicking the Add User button.
3. Set the username/domain/computer that the user is using to connect Switch Center from his remote viewer.
4. Set the user permissions by checking all the screens that the user will be able to access from his remote viewer.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.