Switch Center can be displayed and managed by unlimited remote computers. This feature is useful for viewing and controlling Switch Center, by multiple network administrators and operators.
These are the required steps to install another viewer:
1. Enable sharing on the server installation directory using windows directory options.
2. Run Switch Center installation on the remote platform while uncheck the Engine Service on the select components screen.
3. After installation completed select from the main menu the Options >> Settings screen.
4. On the Local screen under the Servers Options section click the Add Server button.
5. From the Add Server screen select the installation directory of the main server platform by using its network address or network drive map.
6. After adding the server use right click to Set as Default Server or Rename it and then click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.
7. Select the server and use the Connect button or use the main menu options screen to connect to the main server.